Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 pm 
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
well most of you probally have never heard of my just larry series let alone read it. if you have well then coolio. but heres the deal i didnt like where my just larry series was going so do you know what that means? REMAKE TIME yeppedy yep yeppers im re making my just larry series to make it ten bagillion times better. 4get everything you know about just larry cause its gonna be a bit different this time around. this chapter 0 is like in introduction to the series. oh and btw im actually going to publish this as a book when im done. so yeah im looking forward to that. but theres gonna be more books than just one

JUST LARRY CHAPTER 0
Running im running as fast as i can. That thing is after me. It's dark in this forest. Why is it dark that dosn't make sense, it was all sunny outside before i touch that amulet. That damn amulet must be the cause of this. I'm running and trying to hide behind trees and shrubbs. It is in a humanoid shape, but it is black. Everything is black the sky, the trees, and this monster, and that damn amulet. Except this creature is blacker then black it's totally void of light. It is so black that I can still see it in the pitch black outside. Like its even blacker then the pitch blackness all around me. Like a coal darker than all the other coals that stands out in your eyes admist all the other coals in the bag of charcoal. I dont see the creature anymore . The tree I'm leaning against has a shadow. Wait if its pitch black outside why would a tree have a shadow. Now the shadow is moving oh sh..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" I wake up in my bed screaming. That was no dream. I swear to God that sh** was real. It couldn't of been a dream that doesnt even make sense, I don't even remember going to bed last night. Think larry think what happened yesterday before the darkness and that thing . I was taking a hike through the woods whenever i saw shiny. And you see i have ADOS- Attention Defisit Oooh Shiny. So yeah i saw something shiny i touch then kablamoh I'm in this dark forest with a strange creature. This creature was humanoid looking but also black. However its eyes were red. Also it had claws but other than that it looke kinda human, but evil. In fact now that i think of it that thing looked kind like ME. Except in an evil monster sorta way.

Why is this all happening to me anyways? Theres nothing special about me I'm just Larry. I'm just a 22 year old loser who not only still lives with his mom, but dosnt have a job ... or a girlfriend. In fact I've never had a girlfriend. I dont know why im not ugly or anything. Theres just nothing really special about me. Im 6,2 and i have short messy hair. I've got blue eyes, but not even the type of blue that chicks dig. It's more of a dull greyish blue. I'm gonna go downstairs, get me som cap n crunch and see if my mom has any answers for me.

I have a bowl full of cereal and I open up the fridge. we're out of milk? That dosn't make sense we had a full gallon left yesterday. " Larry? Oh my God my baby Larry is that you? " my mom said. Why the hell is she so suprised. What is really going on here? " uhh ya mom its me whats the big deal". My mom rushed up to me and gave me a hug, and she started to tear up. " Oh my God baby I thought you were dead, everyone did." " Why would you think i was dead mom?" I replied. So many questions to be answered. " Larry you've benn gone for three months. The police men even showed me your dead body. I didn't even believe you could be dead until i saw. How the hell did you end up being here alive? " Well well well I remember now. I remember everything . I remember how my dream wasnt a dream and i remember where I've been the last three months. And most importantly I remember my mission.

!
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Put this on your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]