Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Coming and Going
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:20 am 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
45%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Highscores: 2
If you're new or leaving, post here

Depending on how this person intends to use this noun known as decadent, what should soon be a decade around the complexes featuring the flash prototype of that certain game from 2015, the will of this existence must hence what inevitability brings.

I used to wear green back in the day briefly back in the ye olde pioneer era of this county, but I bartered for the better and shinier gold, despite minimal value with it. What that means for those with the insufficient intellect, I was a ranger turned sheriff in the year 09 and 10 (ultimately ran the Moderation team throughout the fall of 2009, then made the Administration team in the winter of 2010) and that was quite the experience.

Last edited by Andrew15 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Coming and Going
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:35 am 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
45%

Coins:

Highscores: 2
No post was made from me in over a year, and no post was made from anyone in this topic in about twice as long. I just came back to see the ridicule in the fact that place still up, after being dead all this time. A good 6 years since this domain/forum was made, and it never went anywhere... yet. I'm amazed that you, Seth, has owned a forum of your own for about 7 years now, but in all honesty, you're bound to shut it down inevitably. Let's reflect on the fact that this old place had memories during the earliest periods of existence. Those were the days. I'll be like, I've been around these parts (the SMF community and here) for 7 years (this April), and a whole lot has happened around the 6-7 years I've been lounging around. Anyways, it's "great", to see this place semi-dormant still. Whenever I say shit like this, I must be getting old, literally.

Depending on how this person intends to use this noun known as decadent, what should soon be a decade around the complexes featuring the flash prototype of that certain game from 2015, the will of this existence must hence what inevitability brings.

I used to wear green back in the day briefly back in the ye olde pioneer era of this county, but I bartered for the better and shinier gold, despite minimal value with it. What that means for those with the insufficient intellect, I was a ranger turned sheriff in the year 09 and 10 (ultimately ran the Moderation team throughout the fall of 2009, then made the Administration team in the winter of 2010) and that was quite the experience.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:53 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
Andrew15 wrote:
I'm amazed that you, Seth, has owned a forum of your own for about 7 years now, but in all honesty, you're bound to shut it down inevitably.

I will never shut this place down. I plan to save up enough money to keep this website running for at least ten years after my death; I will write it in my will and give it to my lawyers and everything. After my death fund has run out, then and only then will this site go down. Not only that, but If I have a child, I will force him or her to pay for this site as long as he/she lives as well.

I am dead serious about this, I am just that stubborn. This ship is firmly anchored and will never leave.
Andrew15 wrote:
I just came back to see the ridicule in the fact that place still up, after being dead all this time.

What's so funny about that? There is no ridicule to be had here, because its deadness isn't the determining factor in my decision to keep pissing away money for this site. I keep this place up because I know that there are people out there who still remember this place, be it through random memories or just rediscovering this site through their bookmarks. I want them to be able to type in this URL and say "hey, this place is still here! I wonder if the old people I knew still check this place." Chances are, they still do. Just like you and everybody else who still stops by every now and then. :D
Andrew15 wrote:
Whenever I say shit like this, I must be getting old, literally.

So is everyone else. If your "how old are you" post is to be believed, you should be 22 right now. You're still pretty young! :vhappy:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:38 am 
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

this thread sucks lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:49 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

7 wrote:
this thread sucks lol

personally, i think this thread is fine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 pm 
Princess Daisy
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
12%

Coins:

Highscores: 3
Medals: 1
HI GUYS IM HERE YES HI

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:39 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

WELCOME BACK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:35 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

Medals: 3
Seth.D wrote:
Andrew15 wrote:
I'm amazed that you, Seth, has owned a forum of your own for about 7 years now, but in all honesty, you're bound to shut it down inevitably.

I will never shut this place down. I plan to save up enough money to keep this website running for at least ten years after my death; I will write it in my will and give it to my lawyers and everything. After my death fund has run out, then and only then will this site go down. Not only that, but If I have a child, I will force him or her to pay for this site as long as he/she lives as well.

I am dead serious about this, I am just that stubborn. This ship is firmly anchored and will never leave.
Andrew15 wrote:
I just came back to see the ridicule in the fact that place still up, after being dead all this time.

What's so funny about that? There is no ridicule to be had here, because its deadness isn't the determining factor in my decision to keep pissing away money for this site. I keep this place up because I know that there are people out there who still remember this place, be it through random memories or just rediscovering this site through their bookmarks. I want them to be able to type in this URL and say "hey, this place is still here! I wonder if the old people I knew still check this place." Chances are, they still do. Just like you and everybody else who still stops by every now and then. :D
Andrew15 wrote:
Whenever I say shit like this, I must be getting old, literally.

So is everyone else. If your "how old are you" post is to be believed, you should be 22 right now. You're still pretty young! :vhappy:

Man... NEVER Change, Seth! Never Freakin' Change!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Star Mario164 wrote:
Man... NEVER Change, Seth! Never Freakin' Change!

I don't plan to! ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:05 pm 
Progress to next rank:
70%

Coins:

So...did smfe finally die?

~redstar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:12 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Yep. I don't know how, but it did.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
Progress to next rank:
40%

Coins:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 1
I felt nostalgic and decided to google Super Mario Flash, and found this place was still alive (I didn't remember it existed before I found it today). Would be nice to be able to see SMFE once again, I didn't even notice when it died. So hello if anybody from there is still here, good memories

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:17 pm 
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

I check back to this site every few years; I remember topping the Arcade well over a decade ago, but it seems like those records aren't around anymore.

It is sad to see Pouetpu shut down since I played so many levels there back in middle school. Still, pretty cool that Seth D. still keeps this place up and running.

Just out of curiosity, are there any somewhat big forums tied to Mario like this one once was? Is the SMBX forums the main one these days?