Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ] 
 Post subject: Scary Stories
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:18 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Highscores: 1
Medals: 6
This is a scary story. If you get scared by scary stories, don't prevail.

The White Wolf

There once was a man, he was a wolf hunter. Everyday, he would load his shotgun and go hunting then. After that man caught wolfs, he usually turned them in to make money, use their fur to make blankets, or he would eat them. He made many money hunting wolfs down. Then, wolfs were extinct where he lived. Then, one day, when he was watching TV, the TV said this : " NEWS FLASH! We have spotted a unusual white wolf. He has destroyed many homes and trees." The man turned off the TV, loaded his shotgun, then burst out the front door. He spent 30 minuets looking for the rare white wolf. Then he said, "I guess the white wolf has runoff. What a waste of ti--" Suddenly, the white wolf bit into his neck from behind. His friend, Billy, then heard a shriek. He went where the wolf had bit the hunter. He found the man, not a bullet wasted in his shotgun, with his neck, torn open. Then, Billy saw a white fur on his neck. And as for the white wolf, it was never seen again.

Post subject: Re: Scary Stories
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
Progress to next rank:
12%

Coins:

I don't really find this scary at all. It's a little more entertaining to me, but not really.
I gues It's okay although It's a little short. You told me it was a true story so you probably left out a lot of stuff about it. Oh well, It was still pretty good.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:47 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Here's Another Scary Story

Tick-Tock!

A man, not very old, died. Then, he left a will for the rest of his family. The letter said, " My dear family, I have left you my house in Hollywood. Please take care. And take care of my precious golden statue. " Then, the family cheered and moved to Hollywood. Then the parents had to leave to go buy groceries. And so, the kids were all alone in the house. Then, the little boy said, "Look at this statue. Its the best thing about this house, but the little boy tripped and knocked over the statue. Then, it shattered into pieces. He thought he heard a shriek run through the house. But, it was only a voice. " Tick-tock, you have shattered my model. Tick-tock, go out to the porch!" And so the boy opened the door and to the porch. (Also, there was also a big sister. :lol: sorry for not telling you the characters before the story.) Then, the sister was getting dragged into the road by a ghost. It was the man who had died! Then, a car, without the headlights on, ran over the girl. Blood splattered all over the boy's face. Then the voice was back. " Tick-tock, your sister is dead, tick-tock, now go to bed! " So he went to bed and found the sisters head on the bed. Then the sisters head spoke! " Tick-tock- your parents are back. Tick-tock, and you were bad! " then the parents went into the house and heard a shriek from the boys bed. then they opened the door and saw a blood trail leading to the window. The parents looked out the window. " Tick-tock, hello parents! Tick tock, AND NOW YOUR DEAD! " And with that, the whole family died.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
95%

Coins:

If this is real, I would think the stories were Scary

My Level Rating System:

Easy: ?/10
Fun: ?/5
Scenery: ?/2
Length: ?/3
Difficulty: ???/Incredibily Super Hard

Total: ?/20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

Not very scary, at least to me. The boy knocked over the statue, and so he and his family were killed? Was this suppose to teach a lesson? The boy didn't do anything wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:49 pm 
The SMBX Guy
Ness
Ness

Coins:

Medals: 1
Well the first story wasn't so scary, more like a white wolf seeking revenge for his regular wolf brothers XD.
The second story wasn't scary either, it accually made me go "WTF IS THIS CRAP?!" because why would a ghost kill the whole family just because they broke his statue or whatever? :X):

THE SUPREME EXECUTIVE ADMIN OF THIS MUTHA FUCKA AND BOW TO ME AND MY TALL BODY OF SHIT OR ELSE PEOPLE WILL DIE BY MY HANDS THAT KNOW KARATE AND I CAN KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD THAT I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE MARIO YOU KNOW THE STUPID FATASS BROTHER OF THE RETARD LUIGI.

HOOBASTANK.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:42 pm 
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
28%

Coins:

None of these were scary... at all...

A tip: Elaborate when making a scary story. This just... yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

Forgot to mention: When trying to tell a scary story, don't sound like how you want the reader to be ("!"'s = No )
Here's a quick edit of your second story:

Once, a man of young age, had died. He left a will for the rest of his family. The will read, "My dear family, if you are reading this, then I have passed away by now. I hope you find comfort in my house in Hollywood, because I allow you to live there now. Within my house is a precious golden statue, located in one of the hallways. Please, do not disturb it, and be careful when around it." After the family read this letter, they moved to the house mentioned in the letter. Later, 3 days after the family moved in, the parents had to leave to go buy groceries for them and the kids. And so, the kids, one brother and one older sister, were all alone in the house. The boy was mad that the most amazing thing in the household, the statue, was off limits. He attempted to take the statue and hide it in his room, but he dropped it. It rolled slowly on the carpet, and then bounced down the wooden stairs, until it shaddered at the bottom of the stair case. The boy was frozen in fear. Dozen of things rushed through his mind. He was interupted by a low whisper. "Tick-Tock, you have broken my statue, Tick-Tock, now run out to the porch." The boy, not knowing what was happening, walked down the stairs. He went out to see his sister, tied to a heavy brick, in the middle of the road, mouth bound closed with tape. Behind her was a ghostly figure.....the figure was in the shape of the man that had died. He waved to the boy, turned around and disappeared. The boy ran to his sister, but stopped short when he saw a car coming from the left. The man in the car saw the girl, and tried to go around her, but ended up running over the sister's head, and then finally crashing into the house across the street. The man's seatbelt was mysteriously unbuckled, and he flew out through the windsheild, and slammed face-first onto the concrete house's side. The boy was speachless. Blood dripped from the man's face, and a pile of it was spread along the side of the road that came from the sister. The whisper started again. "Tick Tock, your sister is now dead. Tick Tock, now run to your room..." The boy could barely move, but managed to get to his room. He slowly creaked open the door, shivering uncontrollably. The room was dark, and when the door was half opened, he saw his sister's head, tied to a rope that was wrapped around the light attached to the ceiling. A pile of blood leaked off of the bed, onto the floor. "Tick Tock, you have been bad." The voice was coming from the head. "Tick-Tock, and our parents have returned..." The parents took out their key and unlocked the door. They were greeted by a red substance coming from the upstairs. Frightened, they put down the groceries and followed the trail. They followed it into the boy's bedroom, which was perfectly clean. They slowly stepped into the room, and with that, they heard a shriek that sounded like it came from the boy, and the door behind them shut and locked. The voice started again. "Tick-Tock, you have a choice. Tick-Tock, the two windows hide a surprize. One of them leads to the escape, and the other, leads to your demise." The parents looked at each other, still frightened and concerned. They agreed that one will look out the window to the left, and the other will look to the right. They both did so. Both of the windows showed one of their kid's heads. "Tick-Tock, did we mention?" the heads both said. "Tick-Tock, cheating leads to detention!" The parents looked up, and the ceiling was suddenly slowly sliding down. They tried to break out of the windows, but to no advail. They plopped to the floor, feeling like it was hopeless. But, the ceiling had stopped, right above the adults. The mother and father took a deep breathe, the ceiling retreated back up, and the door became unlock. They got up, ran to the door, opened it up, and ran outside, but their was no floor directly below them, so they fell the high-distance, and landed, killing them both.

What do you think of that?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:40 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

I guess topic locked then? :) LOCKED

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:09 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
Topic unlocked. There was absolutely no point in locking this topic!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

XD Seth's got a point. You had no reason to lock the topic. And I asked if you liked my edited version of your story.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm 
The Offical Forum Destroyer >=D
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

OK wat im about to tell u is 100% true

When i was in second grade it was Sometime in summer. It was hot so outside so slept o the fold out bed on the floor. (I normally sleprt o the top bunk). So i wake up like any normal day, i open my eyes, smack my lips a couple of times. Then look down at my feet. (Im laying down). I see my cat Jack right there. He looks at me for a few seconds then the strangest thing happened. Jack opens his mouth and says "Hep Me"... then he walks out of the room. I thought it was a dream. So i stayed in bed a little longer. Then half and hour later got up and went downstairs to my breakfast, ceareal. After that me and my bro went to the living room to play robots on gamecube. And at around noon we hear a scream in the kitchen. It was my mom, she came in from the backyard to see jack lying dead in the middle of the room...

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Put this on your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.

Stamp Collection
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Location: Yoshi's Island, eating a banana, under a tree, and reading a book.
Woah, that's pretty freaky...

well, When I was in 5th grade, i went to the bathroom alone, because I needed to go really ba. Then i went Number 1, as usual, and then I went to the sink. When I turned on the water, there was a little voice that sounded like, Die...Die...Are you dead yet? Then i was just running from the bathroom, when i bumped into one of my friends(a girl...no, not girlfriend...I am too young for one...XD). I told her what happened in the boy's restroom, and she said she got the exact same thing.

There was also another restroom near my church, and the men's bathrom was locked for some reason, so we had to go in the women's bathroom. My friend said they had to go to the restroom, and when they came out they were screaming like tthe end of the world was coming. He said that when he looked into the sink, they saw a rolling eyeball! since then, no one has ever used the restroom then...

Then My sister and two friends were going to the bathroom when they saw 2 pale girls, both dressed in nightgowns, blocking the doorway. They both
stared at them for some time, until my sister ran out. and when she went back, tey weren't there.

O_O all true stories.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

Hmm sounds like a murder happened long ago in that bathroom....

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Stamp Collection
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

I know Kley has a weird story from when he was young. Ask him through PM if you want to hear it. I don't have any scary stories though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:35 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

Once, a long time ago, I had to go to some class at my school at like 7 at night, but since it was Daylight Savings Time a few days ago it was practically pitch black and freezing cold outside. During the 5 minute break, I went to the bathroom. There were two entrances to the bathroom, one in the front and one in the back. The back entrance was hidden in the back of a closet from the main building, and only me and a few friends knew about the back entrance. Maybe the adults at the school wanted to keep it a secret or something. Me and my friends went, but the front entrance was locked, and it looked as if it were rusted shut. So, we snuck in through the back entrance. One of my friends had a small glowstick that he used to light up the place a bit. I noticed, that, in a stall, there were small ripples coming from inside the toilet. Anxious to see what was happening, I told my friend to come closer. He illuminated the stall with his glowstick, and inside I saw what appeared to be a finger, thrashing about like an angry fish. The water was already slightly red from blood. Once we all saw it, it started thrashing even more. Ripples turned into drops of water rising up from inside and falling back into the toilet. Staring at the finger, I noticed something written on the wall. It said "watching you" and a picture is a realistic-looking eyeball in fresh orange paint. Maybe it was red blood, but I couldn't tell. Then, I was scared out of my mind. I heard some kind of shriek that didn't even sound human-like. Then, a sink turned on, and not too long after, it started to overflow. Wanting to get out of there fast, I whispered, "Come on guys, let's get out of here!" We went through the back exit again, but the door wouldn't budge. After several seconds of pulling the handle, it finally burst open, and we ran away. The next day the bathroom was closed, and "warning--do not cross" tape was surrounding the front entrance, and the back entrance was jammed in place with metal boards. The bathroom was closed to be fixed, but as far as I know it never was finished. A kid from class told me and my friends that he heard the workers scream in response to (what I think was) the same shriek I heard. I still had night classes at that school for a few more days, and every day me and my friends visited the area outside the bathroom. I heard whispers coming from inside like every other day, but on the last day of my night classes I heard a scream of pain coming from the bathroom when I was passing by. It sounded as if a man was killed or stabbed. Could've been real, or maybe not. But now the doors are old and rusted shut, probably hiding the secrets of what could be a never-ending mystery, shrouded in the darkness of the endless shadows.

True story. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. Usually I'd make some well-spun lie but I'm too lazy to think of one.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:43 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

Weird, again school bathrooms are pharanormal Frenzy grounds,

Stamp Collection

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:21 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

you know, everything happens in a bathroom...-_-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 am 
The SMBX Guy
Ness
Ness

Coins:

I have 2 stories, 1st one was me, second one was my friends.

1.) I was little, maybe 8, my sister was 6 and i was in my sisters room alone lying on her bed for some reason, it was sooo comfortable! so my sisters room had a solid sliding closet door, it worked fine, but never closed completely, it stayed open 2 inches. so i was in the room lying on her bed, nothing on but a night light... for some odd reason, i couldnt keep my eyes off the pitch black gap that was the closet. as i was looking deeply into it, i see green eyes suddenly appear and stare deeply at me, i was FROZEN in fear, as i sat there, it kept looking..., i finally was able to say "TAYLOR!!!" (my sisters name) I ran out the room, and i said "taylor i just saw green eyes in your closet, the scary thing is what she said back, she said "i've seen them before too!"

telling that story is giving me chills down my spine :(

2.)my best friend brandon was hanging at his friend AJ's house, there was this house on the block that was abandoned and haunted...
so, they were stupid and decided to go check it out for whatever reason. so as they walked in, it was pitch black inside other than the light coming from the windows, as they walked around, they said there was an up side down cross, 666 written everywhere, and
they saw a few pentagrams... this house was believed to be home to satanic people, anyways, the're pretty scared, but they decide to go upstairs. they walked into the bathroom. the bathroom was filthy and had more graffiti on the walls, they look into the bath tub and it was filled with a dark liquid, believed to be blood. in the blood, they saw a finger, and they looked up, they saw an arm nailed to the roof of the celing, they ran out as fast as they could!

:(

so what do u think of these true stories?

THE SUPREME EXECUTIVE ADMIN OF THIS MUTHA FUCKA AND BOW TO ME AND MY TALL BODY OF SHIT OR ELSE PEOPLE WILL DIE BY MY HANDS THAT KNOW KARATE AND I CAN KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD THAT I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE MARIO YOU KNOW THE STUPID FATASS BROTHER OF THE RETARD LUIGI.

HOOBASTANK.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:42 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

ARGH! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!! ahh!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:46 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
97%

Coins:

Kley your first story, Try this, go up to a pillow, but your hands over your eyes, close them, and SHOVE your face in the pillow, if you do it right you will see lights of all colors in the blackness. That is the blod running through your eyes, it only needs blackness, so when its near pitch black you can sometimes see this, the closet may just have been your eyes.

As for the arm thing sounds scary, go back in and see if its still there. How old is the house?

Stamp Collection

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 am 
The SMBX Guy
Ness
Ness

Coins:

the house is old, and ss, i know about the press ur eyes thing, i know i didnt press my eyes -_-

HOOBASTANK.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

Metal_Yoshi(Mega) wrote:
you know, everything happens in a bathroom...-_-

thats wut she sed

None of these stories seem scary to me... my cousin always stalks me so if I hear a noise in the hallway I assume it's him. :XD2:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:06 pm 
The SMBX Guy
Ness
Ness

Coins:

And you'r assuming its him, but what if its not?!

HOOBASTANK.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 pm 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

*jumps out window and flees to Florida*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm 
The SMBX Guy
Ness
Ness

Coins:

Hey :P I live in florida :D

Also, mpx, wtf LOL
please guys stop bunny trailing.
stick to the topic.

HOOBASTANK.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 am 
Boo
Boo
Progress to next rank:
93%

Coins:

Kyle wrote:
Hey :P I live in florida :D

Whoops. :XD2:

I meant... Mexico.
Icekirby640 wrote:
This is a scary story. If you get scared by scary stories, don't prevail.

The White Wolf

There once was a man, he was a wolf hunter. Everyday, he would load his shotgun and go hunting then. After that man caught wolfs, he usually turned them in to make money, use their fur to make blankets, or he would eat them. He made many money hunting wolfs down. Then, wolfs were extinct where he lived. Then, one day, when he was watching TV, the TV said this : " NEWS FLASH! We have spotted a unusual white wolf. He has destroyed many homes and trees." The man turned off the TV, loaded his shotgun, then burst out the front door. He spent 30 minuets looking for the rare white wolf. Then he said, "I guess the white wolf has runoff. What a waste of ti--" Suddenly, the white wolf bit into his neck from behind. His friend, Billy, then heard a shriek. He went where the wolf had bit the hunter. He found the man, not a bullet wasted in his shotgun, with his neck, torn open. Then, Billy saw a white fur on his neck. And as for the white wolf, it was never seen again.

Not scary. At all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]