Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: call of duty
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 pm 
Not IN-sane, but quite out.
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Medals: 2
discuss

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

Post subject: Re: call of duty
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 pm 
Saoshyant
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
44%

Coins:

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

stfu you fucking troll. gtfo cod FTW and your a piece of shit. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME DON'T FUCKING PLAY IT OR BUY SO NEXT TIME YOU WONT BE BITCHING, THAT IT SUCKS OR THIS OVERPOWER, THIS IS MAINSTREAM BLA BLA BLA YOUR MOM IS MAINSTREAM OK SO STOP BITCHING!!!!!!! I MENA SERIOUSLY OKAY, HOLY SHIT! the game isn't bad because of campers and quick scopers, everyone complains about the petty crap, LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, the whole thing, you will find there is many other things way worse about this game! Just take a look and you will completely understand what i mean :x :x :x :roll: :x :x

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:33 pm 
Saoshyant
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
44%

Coins:

πιε υο ισ γαυ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

ya OMG is you fuking RETARDED? go bakc to ienglish class u noob >.> geez why u have to be hating on cod i bet ur just som dumb kid sitting in his moms basement like a little bich u noob omg i wiould hate u soo much because of how such a ass u are!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:26 am 
Princess Daisy
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
12%

Coins:

Highscores: 3
Medals: 1
PIE IS MAD BRO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:45 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

What the fuck did you just say to me? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY YOU AD HOMINEM!? I'm mad? is that what you said? Listen here you inbred callus waste of skin, the very fucking definition of being mad is "Mentally ill; insane" How fucking dare you, how fucking dare you take a shit on the dictionary that took humanity many years to make, you trash.
By not being mentally ill or insane, that is not being mad. That is avoiding it...that's like saying "by not going to a black neighborhood I mad because i'm getting mugged".
That's not how the word works you spergling, did you go to school?. Did you pass your special ED class you little worm. You are the lowest scum I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. SAMUEL JOHNSON IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE RIGHT NOW, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU UPSET SAMUEL JOHNSON. YOU'LL NEVER BE HALF THE FUCKING MAN HE WAS, YOU'LL NEVER EVEN COME AS CLOSE AS TO ONE TENTH OF THE GREATNESS HE HAS ACHIEVED. I seriously hope physical harm comes to you and your family, you don't deserve to inhabit the same earth, the same SOIL that Samuel Johnson did, you sick, twisted in-despicable sorry fucking son of a bitch excuse of a mother fucker.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm 
Princess Daisy
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
12%

Coins:

Yeah well. I did your mom last night. Cause she is a whore.

Win.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

you know what i am sick and FUCKING tired of you always bringing me down i go here to check up on my fucking discussions and this shit always happens to where it is ANGRY INSULTS well you know what if i wanted a goddamn angry insult i would go to pouetpu-games where everyone blows everything out of proportion not sethforum there isn't a point to this website if you can say shit to make others feel like shit so there's no point if it becomes a shithole insult ground i mean my friend has been on sethforum for years since he was in the 6th grade and he has seen the rise and fall of many parts of sethforum but he too is upset at shithole insult ground sethforum i have once again been betrayed by the admins like redtsar or whatever his fucking name is they spit us the fuck off by saying oooo we locking down the forum so we can fix our shit well ill tell you what we have locked down the forum for months and still nothing i am beginning to think the problems sethforum faces are not lack of members but stupid fucking members like you who put their username on untested grounds that are bound to fail time and time again if this was a real professional company than they would have fixed their shit years ago can you imagine other well-received websites getting overrun with shithole insult grounds i think not eventually people would grow tired of the entire website being full of disgusting and outrageous insults and switch to better competitors like smfe or pouetpu-games wel i will tell you all my friends are getting sick and tired of sethforum always being filled with angry insults every fucking week and ill tell you once again that we will all leave if you do not leave so this website can be fixed once and for all and not just for the admins nope this is not goddam acceptable behavior for you or of sethforum's image we need sethforum for everyone and not just trolls and spammers but for everyone we gave you the population and said to fucking fix the community but then you allow shit like this amanda person on i dont want some lame ass excuse wahhh its smfe's fault or wahhh we can't help it well you know what fuck you this is the real world and this aint any better than bush not finding wmds in iraq you just cant say ohhh sorry we took your happy insult-free place but we can't fix our shit by removing insulters well fuck you i wanted a refund for everyone's time wasted right now because it is plain to see that sethforum is just as fucked up allowing insulters like you as it was before and no dont blame it on smfe it was fine i guess maybe if you blamed it on smfe for like a week but it is MONTHS later and it still isn't fixed so you know whose fault that is yours its your fucking faults its your faults that this place is spammed with insults and misogyny and its your fault that people are leaving this website because its always flamed or trolled even though we have given you thousands upon thousands of views per month this is like that pbs station that kept going down well you know what people stopped giving the money to them during the fund raising drives and its now gone so if you dont want sethforum to go away like pbs has then shut the fuck up and get off sethforum and start fixing your shit stop blaming others for the job you aint doing and get off your ass and fix sethforum by not flaming for all we have given you the time through sethforum now it is time for results because we are sick and tired of excuses time and time and time again over a months period and we are pissed off.

Last edited by PieHunter on Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
The point of this is to be mostly nonsensical and over-reactive, but to remain understandable. I couldn't understand a thing you said in the last post, PieHunter. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:45 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

Did you just complain that my post, a very solid piece of understandable literature and a commentary of the state of the forum is too hard to understand?
What in the actual fuck?
That's like saying "Oh this advertisement is too hard to read.
IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND FFS, IT'S A GOOD PIECE OF WRITING THAT THE COMMON SCRUB WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
It makes absolute sense that if you take the time, to rationale with the logistics of my post, you can more easily enter the knowledgable aspects of my grand scheme. It stands to reason that WITHOUT that effort it makes it harder to understand.
Don't complain about shit that makes perfect fucking sense.
jesus this is what happens when people who know nothing get on their personal soapbox. Everyone who actually has a clue goes "what the fuck"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 am 
Princess Daisy
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
12%

Coins:

I think i love you pie...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
Amanda wrote:
I think i love you pie...

No. Bad. You belong to me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:11 pm 
Buzzy Beetle
Buzzy Beetle
Progress to next rank:
0%

Coins:

i want my love

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]