Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A battle of the ages.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 3
Successful invitations: 0
Medals: 3
The Story
Zach: “SNEAK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!”

Noah: My shadow grabs you, and lunges you away from me.

Zach: I throw my knife at your chest.

Noah: My chest eats your knife, and I throw a rock at you.

Zach: I disappear.

Noah: Okay. So you're gone. I continue on my way to the Elite Four.

Zach: I'm not gone. I'm hiding in your shadow, but you don't know.

Noah: Ha ha. I don't know, but my shadow does, and it slowly drives you insane.

Zach: That would normally work, but I'm already insane, so it isn't affecting me.

Noah: hear your breathing at the same time my shadow grabs your arms, so when I turn around, my special beam cannon sends you and my shadow to the underworld.

Zach: “That would normally be the case, if I hadn't used a replacement jutsu.” I'm behind you holding a knife to your throat.

Noah: My throat eats the knife and fires it out my back at you.

Zach: Too bad. When your throat ate my knife, right before it is fired at me, a shadow clone appears, and fires a Ka Me Ha Me Ha into your back.

Noah: The knife firing from my back splits the Ka Me Ha Me Ha in two, forcing it around me. I turn around with Ragnorak drawn.

Zach: While I’m close, I unsheathe Onkyou Kiriti, and use the flick ability to leave you incapacitated, while I slice your banana into three pieces before you can eat it.

Noah: “Noooooo!!!!!!!! That's all I had for lunch! You shall perish for that!” I uncap Ragnorak, summoning the twelve dragons of legend, then draw Gasha Dokuro.

Zach: “I wish for your dragons to turn into puppies.”

Noah: They turn into puppies, but retain the ability to fuse into the reality gate, and fire their centurion lazor.

Zach: “Then I'm glad I have my BAKED POTATOE OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!” I throw it and it plugs up the reality gate, and the beam that is supposed to be fired is blocked causing the gate to explode, which then created a wormhole vortex that pulls in Gasha Dokuro causing it to stop. Then the Wiggles come and capture you in their Big Red Car.

Noah: No. Ha ha. The puppies are running around in circles. They haven't fused with the Zion Skull Ship to form the reality gate. The beam is their attack. It's a giant white lazor.

Zach: “NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My plan is foiled! He knows too much. How shall we dispose of him master?”

Noah: I unseal Gasha Dokuro while starting the incantation for the Zion Skull Ship.

Zach: “OH NO! I've got to think of something! AHHH! That's it! Starts charging a Spirit Bomb after going Super Saiyan 9001 and using the Kai Ken x1006.

Noah: Haha. Okay. I finish the incantation and the Zion Skull Ship arrives from the sky. The Twelve Warriors of Olde get off and mount their dragons(the puppies) They rush at you.

Zach: I lose my concentration on the Spirit Bomb, from laughing so hard at the warriors on the puppies. Instead, I fire MAH LAZOR!!!! BLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah: Ha ha. They are light type, so they absorb your lazor and the puppies are restored back to dragons.

Zach: WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah: Miss. Ha ha ha. The warriors again bored the ship, and it forms the Zion Dragon Skull Gate AKA the Reality Gate, and it starts pouring forth monsters.

Zach: I throw my BAKED POTATOE OF DOOM, and do the fusion dance with Jack Black to for the ultimate warrior: Chuck Norris Necros.

Noah: Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I summon Negative Chuck Norris Necros. The resulting explosion sends us both through separate ends of the gate before it closes. You have the Zion Skull Ship, the warriors, and your zanpakuto, and I have Ragnorak, and Gasha Dokuro.

Zach: So how do we get out of this?

Noah: Thats just it. We can't.

Zach: We have to think of something. We cant be stuck in separate dimensions forever.

Noah: They are mirror dimensions, so technically yes we can.

Zach: Well, there is always a connection between mirror dimensions.

Noah: Yea, so find it.

Zach: I'm not doing it alone. We both have to find it or it wont work, unless one of us finds the other after finding it.

Noah: Exactly. You deal with it. I'm going on to destroy the Elite Four.

Zach: Fine. But you are treating me to Ramen when we get home.

Noah: Ha ha. Fine. No wait! You killed my lunch, so we are even.

Zach: No. You got us here when you brought the ship. Putting me in this situation made us even. If I get us out of this, you owe me.

Noah: Fineeeee!!! Uuugghhhh!!!

Zach: Okay. I'll find you whenever.

Noah: Okay.

After a perilous journey, I finally find Noah, and explain what happened.

Zach: I did it. I made it to Narnia, and after getting a huge power boost from the duck from that one episode of Charlies Angels, and training with Link for a year in a hyperbolic time chamber, I used a summoning jutsu to summon the real Chuck Norris. I set the power of his roundhouse kick to dimensional travel, and used it to get to this dimension. After that, it was easy to find you.

Noah: That is impossible. The power of that kick would have tore you to shreds. There is no way to harness that power.

Zach: You forget. I am fused with Jack Black still.

Noah: Ok, the dimensional travel made you lose the power up you got, forget all your training with link, unfused you, and killed Jack Black.

Zach: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He had my last bagel! I needed that to find universal peace! Cries I loved that bagel.

Noah: Oh well.

To Be Continued . . .

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]