Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trip To Andromeda Galaxy
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:59 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Highscores: 1
Medals: 6
This is a new chapter book I'm starting, hope you enjoy!

Contents

1. I just got beat up by a kitty.
    2. My ticket to extra-credit gets brainwashed.
    3. "Hey! Aren't you the bully who..."
    More coming soon!

NEW CHAPTER EVERY 2 DAYS! :awesome:

Due to so many views, i decided to make a chapter often. ^^

Chapter 1 -+- I just got beat up by a kitty.

Well, today is the first day of school! I am feeling nervous and anxious because this was my last year in my middle school, Olikartu Middle School. Now, next year, I am going to Realmento High School. As I grab my skateboard and change, I notice that I haven't changed my calender since July 4th, Independence Day. I start ripping like crazy until I finally reached August 21. I looked at my watch... I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL! I skated like mad to my school, but then i tripped over a pothole, and luckily landed on my back somehow. As I got up, I just saw my skateboard rolling down into the river. I ran to reclaim my skateboard, and I got it just as it was about to go in the river. I continued onwards to school.

"Can anyone tell me what this is?" Mr.Vendol, my 8th grade algebra teacher said, pointing to the Pi symbol.
"It's the Pi symbol!" I said.
"Incorrect Jason!" my teacher said.
"What? But that's the Pi--"
"ITS PIE!!!!! EAT UP!!!" He screamed.
As I awoke from my dream, I had looked down at my desk and saw a big fat F on my test submitted yesterday. DIIIIIIIIIIIING! The bell rang. As I exited school, I saw a little kitten. I knelled down and petted it on it's head. Then the weirdest thing happened. It's eyes started to gleam red, then it high-jumped onto my face and scratched me hard from left to right. It looked like a baby kitten beating me up, but to me, it looked like the devil's cat. As it got up and ran away, I had blood scratches on my face. Everyone pointed and laughed at me.
The next say I went to school, everyone by their friends whispered pointing and looking at me. Even teachers were doing that. I was getting frustrated about this. I finally snapped right in front of the principal, and I knew from that point, I was going not going to see my classroom for another 3 days.

Chapter 2 -+- My ticket to extra-credit gets brainwashed.

Well, as I have guessed, I got suspended for 3 days. As I went to tell my mom, something told me that I was not going to feel my legs anymore.
"M-mom..." I said.
"Yes?" She said. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?"
Dang, I forgot that it was 1:30. I was supposed to be at school. I thought I would get here later and I would have gotten away with it to just pretending to be sick the next 3 days. "Yeah mom," I said, "Here's the thing..."
"Yes?" She said again.
"I...I...got......a bad stomachache." I lied.
"Are you sure? You seemed fine a minute ago."
"Yeah, it only hurts me from now and then, often, not all the time mom."
"Well, should we take you to the doctor to--"
"NO, no-o-o-o-o mom, its ok. I think I just need some soup is all, and I'll be ok."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes mom."
I couldn't believe it. I was actually getting away with it!
"Ok honey... well you just go upstairs to relax, and I'll just knock on your door when its ready."
"Ok mom, thanks. Your the best. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhghghghgh!" I moaned to make my sickness more believable.
"Oh, honey, get better."
"I-I'll try-y." With the conversation finished, I limped to my room.

There was a knock at my door. It opened, and my mom came inside with a hot bowl of chicken soup. As I ate, she said to me, "Oh, let me get you a pillow, a blanket, massager,--"
"Woah-oh-oh!" I said. "I think your overdoing it!"
"Oh, no, I want everything to be perfect you sick kid."
"Mom, I don't know what your talking about..."
"Well then you tell me!"
"What--"
"Why did you get suspended from school?!?!!?"
Busted.
"You see, people think I got attacked by a little kitten when a kitten was clawing my face, to everyone not near me, away, laughed at me, but mom, you gotta understand, it had red glowing eyes!"
"I will not believe you. First, bring me a picture of it when you go back to school, then show me, Take my camera."
My mom had anger in her voice, also in her eyes.

I went back to school, and people acted like I was the Next Big Thing, getting attacked by a "kitten", and getting suspended. In my classroom, I completely 100% heard my teacher talking.
"Ok class," he said, "We will be having a Brainathon. To win, you must get the highest average. Uhy and Brandon, you are teams. Jason and Kuly, you are on teams."
After that, I shifted off to %0.001 percent of hearing. Kuly was a nerd. He got everything right. Then my attention came to 100 percent again.
"And whoever wins..." he said, "will get extra-credit in their Mathematics area!"
I sucked at mathematics, but Kuly always got a 100.

Here it was, the Brainathon. As I entered with Kuly, girls flirted with Kuly, trying to get him on their team. When I discussed out plans with Kuly, he seemed like his smartness was...gone. He was just focusing on the girls. I thought, "No, No, NO!!!" I knew, those girls had brainwashed my extra-credit ticket.

Chapter 3 |+| "Hey! Aren't you the bully who..." (VERY SHORT)

Well, there I was... the Brainathon... surprisingly... I won without Kuly! I was like, WOW!!!!
"Congratulations, Jason. You earned this," the Brainathon director said, giving me my 3 foot-tall trophy.
"Wow! This is such an honor!" I said.
"Well, well, well!" Kuly said, "Congratulations."
"Thanks," I said.
"So... how did you win?"
"I don't know... it just seemed that I knew all the answers..."
"Well, might as well give me it. Give it here. ballerina," he said, while squeezing my shoulder rather soothing.
Oh no... I said... There is only one person who does that...
"Hey! Aren't you the bully who..."
"That's right. What? Didn't recognize me with these glasses and a jacket," he asked.
"No..."
"Well, hand it over... ballerina."
I gulped... took a big step forward, then when no body was looking, he gave me a pop right in the back, and I lost grip of my trophy, and me lying on the floor, Kuly running with the trophy secretly.

Last edited by XzmozX on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm 
Not IN-sane, but quite out.
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

Medals: 2
"Olikartu Middle School" That sounds Japanese-ish. :rofl:

The story kinda sounds like a journal/diary entry, but it is kind of interesting near the end :) I kinda like them! ^^

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:09 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

BUMP! New chapter added!

Chapter 2 -+- My ticket to extra-credit gets brainwashed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

BUMP. New Chapter Added. "Hey! Aren't you the bully who..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 am 
Bullet Bill
Bullet Bill
Progress to next rank:
12%

Coins:

good story but why havn't you made new chapters to it and in chapter 1 you wrote say instead of day

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]