Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Moderator Updates
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:28 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
Highscores: 2
Kingfalls11 promoted to moderator.
A nice, kind, helpful, trustworthy user. I have seen him be very nice to all users in this forum, and I trust him to take on the Moderator position.
Congrats, Kingfalls11!
Hope you do good!

Nick promoted to Moderator.
His application drew me in to promoting him, I had to fight it back for a day, then I promoted him, because he is a great friend to have, and a very trustworthy user.
Congrats!

Tupcalypse
Futile Snake (11wildy)
Landotron

All Demoted from Moderator for inactivity.

Slow Ride promoted to Moderator.

Luna Lovegood promoted as well.

FrenchFrieMan pormoted

Seth is the new mod admin.

Antonio24 Promoted.

Andrew14 promoted.

redstar promoted to Moderator!

Harry Potter
Kyle

Both promoted to Moderator.

Anti Guy

Promoted to Moderator

*Harry_Potter* demoted from Mod

DPieGuy
Chaz100%
Promoted to moderator.

Seth.d
Demoted from Mod co admin
KF Promoted to mod co admin

Ok...if i wanna keep this mod job ill just demote chaz, and i already did

Pixelton Promoted to Moderator.

Andrew14 promoted to Moderator Admin.

Agoat demoted from Moderator.

I have been demoted from Mod Admin. However, I am still a moderator.

Lunaa is now the Moderator admin along with Andron14.

Depending on how this person intends to use this noun known as decadent, what should soon be a decade around the complexes featuring the flash prototype of that certain game from 2015, the will of this existence must hence what inevitability brings.

I used to wear green back in the day briefly back in the ye olde pioneer era of this county, but I bartered for the better and shinier gold, despite minimal value with it. What that means for those with the insufficient intellect, I was a ranger turned sheriff in the year 09 and 10 (ultimately ran the Moderation team throughout the fall of 2009, then made the Administration team in the winter of 2010) and that was quite the experience.

Post subject: Re: Moderator Updates
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 am 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Antonio24 is promoted to Mod, good job on your promotion.

Depending on how this person intends to use this noun known as decadent, what should soon be a decade around the complexes featuring the flash prototype of that certain game from 2015, the will of this existence must hence what inevitability brings.

I used to wear green back in the day briefly back in the ye olde pioneer era of this county, but I bartered for the better and shinier gold, despite minimal value with it. What that means for those with the insufficient intellect, I was a ranger turned sheriff in the year 09 and 10 (ultimately ran the Moderation team throughout the fall of 2009, then made the Administration team in the winter of 2010) and that was quite the experience.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
Well due to the most unfortunate fact that Andrew has caught a bad case of the flu, we are going to have to have another Moderator administrator to take his place.

So I have decided to promote 11wildy to (temporary) Moderator Administrator.

Now you may be asking "Why him?! HE BARELY DID ANYTHING AT ALL!!!" well the answer is simple... He was a very good user back on the old site. He helped us get started. He was also group admin of a group too. (Can't remember which group :lol: ) so I'm willing to give him another chance and see how he does.

Last edited by Clone on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i don't disagree seth...but he really isn't on...u might want to find a different user

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm 
Not IN-sane, but quite out.
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

Medals: 2
I have been recently promoted to Moderator Administrator, and now I have cleaned out some stuff regarding the moderator job...

First off, I have recently demoted Seth.D, Kley, and Clone as they already have higher job positions with the same capabilities as a moderator, so there really isn't any need for them to be staying in the moderator department.

Along with demotions comes with a promotion! :vhappy: I have seen this user who was from pouetpu-games.com. He was pretty clueless about the forum's rules, but he quickly adapted. I'm happy to say that he is very friendly to others and respects others as well. In return, others do the same and I also like how friendly he is. He has shown determination throughout the forum, and I feel like it was time he got promoted to moderator (he has been certainly waiting some time :lol:). Congratulations to...

ImageDANICHU2009Image

Congratulations, Danichu! We hope your determination and leadership will clear any of the forum's spam and any unwanted here! Once again, congratulations, and we hope you enjoy your moderator powers 8)

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

Last edited by Seth.D on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh wow I cannot believe I am still in mod XD Thanks for demoting me. Now I better go demote myself from other staff jobs...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Well since we have a new Mod Admin we won't be needing wildy anymore... Thanks, pal!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Spoiler:
Well, since my recovery was successful, I'm back for my duties of course

MarioZone is now a Mod, nice work, hope you could make it!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

Antonio24 has been demoted from the Moderator department, as he is now a Global Moderator.

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:19 pm 
Blooper
Blooper
Progress to next rank:
35%

Coins:

Medals: 1
Kyle, if you are going to promote yourself to mod, it better be just because you want your name to be bolded in green.

You have been demoted from the moderator group AGAIN......... :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:00 am 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

New moderator application with the permission of Andrew15, our fabulous moderator administrator. Click the link at the bottom to apply for the new moderator application.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=54&p=3030#p3030

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:23 am 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Well, Danichu2009 is offically demoted from Moderator because he is admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:02 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

It seems that the admins demoted PieGuy from Mod Admin, but I'm still a Mod Admin, although I'm possibly looking for one to replace me in the future as I become admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Due to request, PieGuy is demoted from Moderator, as he is now G-mod, and Level Rater Admin, as well for MarioZone, due to inactivity (not doing his job)

Edit: PieGuy: It's not "due to request" that I got demoted. It was necessary to demote me because I was already a G-mod...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:45 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Well, I'm now an admin of the forum, I'm going to aquire a new Mod Admin soon, as of now, I'm no longer Moderator Admin, although until we have a new Mod Admin, I will still take control of promotions

Although I'm making things a bit better here, since we now have no Mods, PieGuy is technically the only Mod (G-mod) on the forum, I declare a promotion to redstar v4 (extreme player) to Mod, as he is the only Mod in the group, so congratulations!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
55%

Coins:

Since Infernokirby130 has been helpful lately, I decided to make him Moderator, great job!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Well we are in desperate need of a Mod right now and BM was most certainly an admin before so I have decided to promote him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Also, Xemnas has been promoted to Moderator. Congratulations!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:59 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Andrew has been sick. A LOOOOOOOT longer than I expected he would be. So until he comes back and decides on a new Mod Admin, I have decided to make PieHunter our temporary Moderator Administrator.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

All Moderators have been demoted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Prince Pordocha is now Moderator Administrator.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 3
Medals: 3
Dj Zakky! has been promoted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Dj Zackky has been demoted from Moderator.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:53 am 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Dj Zakky! resigned from Moderator. he wasnt demoted. and i just read every post in this topic. WOW!!! hard to beleive red was once a mod here. though it did say it in his sig before his account was deleted. hmmmm...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

though he only listed 2 reasons why he wanted the job, and the rest were why he didnt, he has been promoted do to meeting all other requirements, the optional requirement, and he is a GU. (GU and optional requirement helped his chances alot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 am 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

Link and Xemnas have been promoted.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

luigimario is promoted to mod. well... not yet, cause i cant view UCP, but as soon as i can, he will be promoted.

Last edited by Dastiary on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
UCP fixed, and luigimario promoted

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:42 am 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

No more mods will be promoted, unless we lose one.(at least for a while)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

luigimario is on a 2 day suspension

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:06 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 6
luigimario is back on mod due to the fact that LUIGIMARIO WAS IN THE SHOWER AND THAT IS WHY HE DIDN'T ANSWER PT'S QUESTION!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 am 
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
87%

Coins:

he wasnt demoted just because he didnt answer my question, but i thought it over last night, and i decided to remove his suspension anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:56 pm 
Chain Chomp
Chain Chomp
Progress to next rank:
84%

Coins:

Highscores: 1
Medals: 6
Luigimario is now demoted (Again XD) for moderating duties inactivity.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next