Seth.D's Forum

Your eyes are not deceiving you, this site is still around! http://discord.gg/XYwFwHb
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The Record Book
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:24 pm 
Progress to next rank:
70%

Coins:

Invitations sent: 0
Successful invitations: 0
I'm making this topic to give a rundown of your "story" in the original Pouetpu Forum, Pouetpu Games, Seth's Forum, and SMFE (RIP)

If you weren't here around 2012 and earlier....GET THE FUCK OUT

For everyone else, feel free to tell your story. Brief, detailed, whatevs. It's an archive. We're all adults now
And if nobody posts besides me..well someone's bound to read it.

Joined Pouetpu Games in 2009, 12 years old. Made my username "redstar" because of the Pokemon character "red" combined with an amazing person, aka a "star". "redstar". I posted a few shitty levels on Pouetpu Games, and made some friends through the comments of the "level portal". Specifically "Rollin Barrel" and "Antonio24". I never really intended on being dramatic or anything until the spamming began and I made enemies with infamous "stage maker", "marioplayer789", and "JAMAAL JEFFREYS". I didn't know or cared that JAMAAL JEFFREYS was the most popular user known as "Horatiu Botez", I just did my part in flaming back at him and getting the attention of Pouetpu until he was banned. My first awakening as a flamer. Back then, I considered that "night" a "war" and got a good amount of attention.

I went on vacation and while I was gone Horatiu had came back as "Horatiu B" and apparently started another "war". All i know was sup-sup and few others were involved. When I came back from vacation, comments were disabled and I had no contact with anyone. Somehow (I forget how) Antonio24 contacted me and told me about Seth's forum, the new forum everyone from Pouetpu Games was hanging out at. I made an account and started the "new life".

I became a regular and nice user at Seth's forum, no malicious intent from me. I became good friends with a user known as "Kley", friends with "Freerider829", stayed friends with Antonio24, also became acquainted with "slow ride", "FrenchFrieMan", "PieHunter", and "KingFalls11". Rollin Barrel never made the trip to the new forums. RIP.

I also became obsessed with getting the "jobs" here at Seth's forum. Level rater, level mover, moderator, gmod, all of them. And I became all of them, pretty quickly too. I still remember when I became gmod, I was handling a pissed off random user, "congrats" KingFalls11 said as I went from dark green to light green. This was the first "job" I obtained with the actual power of banning people. The only user that ever disagreed with my movement up the food chain was "randa". And with good reason, as everything she said about me would become true. "Not Fit", "Immature", "Doesn't Understand". As I was getting all these jobs, so was kley. And "Seth" announced the next user to get all the jobs available would get the new position he just created, "Co-Admin". So me and kley raced for it. Kley had almost everything before me, everything except some new position Seth had just created called "Glitch Maker" or something, some position that had to do with finding glitches in SMF and SMBX. The last position I got was the grey-colored job "Technical something or other" Operated by randa. KingFalls convinced her to give me the job. So it was a race between me and Kley to get the glitch finder job to become Co-Admin.

The next series of events happened quickly, too quickly. Up to this point I was one of the best, if not the best, user of Seth's forum. A model user of order and reason. The first thing to happen was the major spamming and pming of advertisement from the super mario flash extra forums, "SMFE". The spammers were "Zatchmo" and one other..Can't remember his user right now for some reason. Anyway, I went to SMFE to do my job as GMOD and figure out what was up. This was my next awakening as a "flamer", in the chat at SMFE as people trolled me for being from Seth's forum. I did some spamming of my own, and convinced "Amanda" to talk to me and have her stop the spamming from her users. It was a short thing, few users involved, yet I called it "Forum War 1".

It wasn't much longer after this war that Kley got the last job, and Co-Admin. I wasn't super thrilled about it, especially because of this stupid new glitch finder position but I dealt with it. Around this time FrenchFrieMan (with slow ride) also made his forum, more on that later.

Maybe a week or less after Kley became Co-Admin, on a night a lot of users were on (except for Kley and Seth, of course), a second spamming from SMFE happened. It was a lot worse this time. Way worse. A lot of users that I can't remember were spamming the chat, different forums of Seth's, and pming saying we should all join SMFE. Trash talking Seth and his forum as well. Well I did as much banning as I could but they just made new accounts, so I went to SMFE with a bunch of Seth's forums users and spammed them back. Pretty much the same way they were spamming us, there was a lot of flaming going on in both chats from both forums, a lot of spam, and the final awakening of my "flamer" status. I found out that the before mentioned user "Amanda" had told her users from SMFE to do this spamming. She told me this, right before she banned me from SMFE. Then she banned me from Seth's forum, which I found incredibly shocking that she even had that power at our own home forum. I watched Seth's forums chat, banned, as she blamed me for the entire instance, telling KingFalls11 that I had started the trolling, that I was behind the whole conflict between Seth's forum and SMFE, and that I had just started "Forum War 2". KingFalls11 ate it all up.

Later that night, KingFalls11 unbanned me just long enough to hear my story, except I didn't give him a story. Instead I went on my final tangent and banned as many users as I could, changed as many settings and deleted as many topics as I could before KingFalls11 IP banned me, forever. I was officially the enemy of the forums.

After this, I was seriously enemy and antagonist number 1 of the forums, for a very long time. And I enjoyed it, embraced it. My base of operations was the FrenchFrieMan forums (there were two of them) while I threatened people with my ability to "exploit and destroy" the forums. A lot of people bought it, some didn't. Mostly during this time I just caused drama, spammed and trolled, made "comebacks" where I told everyone I'd start over with peace, only to betray everyone. Kley was the only user that mostly stayed by my side. Everyone else hated me, a huge annoyance.

Eventually the FrenchFrieMan forums went down, and I took credit for it, even though I had nothing to do with it. People were scared of that. Then "sup-sup" made a forum of her own, and I took that down as well, which I can actually take credit for (through the user "36Gamer"). People were scared of that. I kept my rages, flaming, spamming, and trolling going steady. My biggest "opponent" being "Cool Level Maker". "Captain Obvious" also didn't have a lot of tolerance for my shenanigans. "Princess Daisy" aka Amanda and I were also always at each other.

A little while later I found out Amanda's true motives behind everything.Motives for blaming me, starting the Forum Wars, everything. It was a simple explanation. She was a troll. Wanted to cause drama to have fun. So her and I talked and she decided for the hell of it to give me admin powers to take down SMFE, and I did. It was down for maybe a day or so until a backup got it running again. I immediately told everyone that Amanda was behind it, except at the same time she also created a long apologetic post about why she did it and how bad she felt. Of course Master Ride and Captain Obvious ate that up and she got off free, while I was IP banned. Again.

This was the last real notable act I can remember I did from the forums. A long while after Amanda and I took down smfe, Kley and I had sort of a "false conflict". I trolled him via acting like I was actually pissed that he was admin at Seth's forums. I was relentless and kept going until Kley actually resigned as admin. Very funny resignation post. The conflict didn't last long, Kley and I just laughed thinking back on it. "Zach D", "~Krystal~", and even Amanda would eventually become friends with me.

The forums died and so did my "troller" status. The only enemy I have these days is Master Ride. I didn't talk much about him here, but him and I never saw eye to eye. Ever. Never agreed with anything. I'm sure he still dislikes me, even though he'd give his typical round about bullshit "I don't dislike anyone from here", but we both know the truth. I know his dirty secret of having the major crush on randa, even though randa was with KingFalls.

I will add details as I think of them. I encourage everyone to post what they remember. This is The Record Book.

~redstar

Post subject: Re: The Record Book
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:30 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

redstar i miss you

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

Discord: glitch#3542
Please add me and tell me who you are and I will add you to the SMFE discord server! We've got 50+ members now.

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:42 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

redstar wrote:
~Krystal~

I forgot she was someone who existed til I came across an album of 16 xat pics where you and I were talking probably like near a decade ago and she was there.

redstar wrote:
I know his dirty secret of having the major crush on randa, even though randa was with KingFalls.

l o l

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

Please add me and tell me who you are and I will add you to the SMFE discord server! We've got 50+ members now.

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:57 am 
Spiny
Spiny
Progress to next rank:
28%

Coins:

SPECTRE_CHARN wrote:
I know his dirty secret of having the major crush on randa, even though randa was with KingFalls.

i'm homosexual

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:31 am 
Saoshyant
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
44%

Coins:

Medals: 2
good times

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:12 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
80%

Coins:

Location: Yoshi's Island, eating a banana, under a tree, and reading a book.
Holy crap, redstar. Your post just brought me down memory lane.

Man, there was so much going on. I kinda miss it all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:37 am 
Not IN-sane, but quite out.
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

redstar wrote:
I didn't know or cared that JAMAAL JEFFREYS was the most popular user known as "Horatiu Botez", I just did my part in flaming back at him and getting the attention of Pouetpu until he was banned. My first awakening as a flamer. Back then, I considered that "night" a "war" and got a good amount of attention.

Ah man, I remember that. I still wonder though if Horatiu Botez was also joker000, or if that was someone else.
I know HB had a lot of side accounts like JoshuaZuzu and emoboycoolo (probably), so my money's probably on him also being joker000.

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:31 pm 
Blooper
Blooper
Progress to next rank:
35%

Coins:

Medals: 1
wtf is this kys

I wonder if clm is still a communist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:27 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

clm is a progressive

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:00 am 
Progress to next rank:
20%

Coins:

it's been a minute but i was talking with clm earlier and he linked me this place so i figured i'd say hi. it's fish from smfe, i would've logged in on my old account but i forgot the password and also it's probably banned lmao. (also i know this isnt coming and going but im an oldboi so i figured this would be appropriate, especially since i dont plan to stick around)

i joined the old pouetpu forums like 8+ years ago (mid/late 2008 or 2009, i dont remember, i was in 5th grade lmao), shortly before it was split. i kinda lurked around until the split happened, then i pm'd glitch and he directed me to smfe. spent like 2-3 years there, met a lotta people, great times. i'm somewhat glad that smfe is gone now so people can't look up the embarrassing shit i said when i was a pre-teen (also sorry if i was an ass to anyone, angst etc etc), but it's cool to see a couple familiar names.

not much else to add, i mostly speedrun games and shitpost online nowadays, but howdy to any familiar faces that still browse this place

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:12 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Invitations sent: 2
Successful invitations: 1
Highscores: 10
Medals: 5
What's your username? Also I don't remember anyone named fish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:31 am 
Progress to next rank:
20%

Coins:

gold cheep-cheep is what i went by until jordan insisted on just calling me fish, so i got a namechange and go by that now lmao. as i said i lurked around a ton until smfe came around and then i came out of my shell, and i know you werent really involved with smfe so i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt remember me.

e: there's a user named fish on here looking through the userlist but as far as i know that's not me (registered in 2016, and i literally was reminded this place existed last night). i think i got banned from here forever ago when clm linked me and a few others on smfe to raid the place for shits and giggles. oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:56 pm 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Can't find a "gold cheep-cheep", can I have the email you used to register with?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 am 
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

Metal_Yoshi(Mega) wrote:
Holy crap, redstar. Your valuable bingo bonuses post just with me down memory lane.

Man, there was so much going on. I kinda miss it all.

Same here, good times.

Last edited by Crotty on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm 
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

PieHunter wrote:
redstar wrote:
I didn't know or cared that JAMAAL JEFFREYS was the most popular user known as "Horatiu Botez", I just did my part in flaming back at him and getting the attention of Pouetpu until he was banned. My first awakening as a flamer. Back then, I considered that "night" a "war" and got a good amount of attention.

Ah man, I remember that. I still wonder though if Horatiu Botez was also joker000, or if that was someone else.
I know HB had a lot of side accounts like JoshuaZuzu and emoboycoolo (probably), so my money's probably on him also being joker000.

I was Joker000 back in 2009. I was a 10 year old spammer back then, I was friends with Horatiu Botez but I wasn't him. I remember exploiting the
rating glitch by posting a massive comment which somehow disabled the rating of the levels on pouetpu's smf website. That
was why he disabled the comments during that time. A lot of that was my fault and I apologise for being a little flamer
back then.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:50 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

oh dude it's fish hi

(has clm even seen this thread?)

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:36 am 
Progress to next rank:
10%

Coins:

TheJoker000 wrote:
PieHunter wrote:
redstar wrote:

I was Joker000 back in 2009. I was a 10 year old spammer back then, I was friends with Horatiu Botez but I wasn't him. I remember exploiting the
rating glitch by posting a massive comment which somehow disabled the rating of the levels on pouetpu's smf website. That
was why he disabled the comments during that time. A lot of that was my fault and I apologise for being a little flamer
back then.

That's funny. I used to do stuff like that back in the day as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:55 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

This is an important thread.

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:16 am 
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Coins:

Of course it is!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:10 pm 
Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant
Progress to next rank:
45%

Coins:

Highscores: 2
TheJoker000 wrote:
PieHunter wrote:
redstar wrote:

back then.

Ah yes, I remember this too. Most people assumed you were the main reason people started to leave PG, even though it was a reason as there were a significant amount of fake rates going around the Level Portal during the summer of 2009, especially June and July, when I left PG for the first time and stayed away for a couple of years. About Horatiu Botez, I knew him as a 14-year old from Romania who usually had great levels, and was up there in popularity when he first joined in the spring just after me, which was before pouetpu created the fans/friends counter. He was a typical kid for a month or two, but he did have some adult moments, where he supposedly got drunk, posted some adult content, and got banned for the first time by pouetpu for it. Horatiu got annoyed supposedly at pouetpu, so he made another account known as HoratiuB, where he went back to his old self. One day, his brother hacked his account while he went on a trip, and spammed and fake rated if I can recall correctly, without Horatiu knowing. His HoratiuB account got banned, and pouetpu started getting pissed at him for making a new account to get revenge for his initial ban. Utlimately, he made JamalJeffreys, and had his profile feature derogatory stuff in all-caps, to show his rage at pouetpu for his pair of bans, even though one of them was caused by him directly. By the way, about you Joker, it's cool to a degree, pouetpu is worse than you to be honest.

Depending on how this person intends to use this noun known as decadent, what should soon be a decade around the complexes featuring the flash prototype of that certain game from 2015, the will of this existence must hence what inevitability brings.

I used to wear green back in the day briefly back in the ye olde pioneer era of this county, but I bartered for the better and shinier gold, despite minimal value with it. What that means for those with the insufficient intellect, I was a ranger turned sheriff in the year 09 and 10 (ultimately ran the Moderation team throughout the fall of 2009, then made the Administration team in the winter of 2010) and that was quite the experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:58 pm 
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

Oh man this place still exists? Been an eternity...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:50 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

DUDE
YOU LIVE
I MISS YOU

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:54 pm 
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

Indeed I do!! What's everyone been doing the last like... 5 years or something

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:01 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

I've been in school all this time, I finished my undergraduate degree, and I'm doing graduate studies now, it's good stuff.

Time goes by really quick! You were the first person I talked to and became friends with on pouetpu's old forum, back in March 2008, it's crazy to think it's been nearly 11 years since then!

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:25 pm 
Progress to next rank:
30%

Coins:

Indeed it does. I still remember all the old people from pouetpu's forum. And all those from the second incarnation of the forums of course

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:42 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

I'm so glad and happy that sethforum still exists <3

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:45 pm 
Not IN-sane, but quite out.
Dry Bones
Dry Bones
Progress to next rank:
91%

Coins:

OK so thinking about it I remember some random stuff from 2009 not really mentioned (nothing I can remember before April 2009 because that was when I joined p-g). Writing down here for posterity.

Pouetpu-Games April-June 2009 Stuff
-There was no profile comments section in 2009
-The review comments on levels was basically a comments section; after you posted your commented review with say a 8/10 score, you could still keep posting with that 8/10 score as many times as you wanted, even though your rate only counted once when calculating level score.
-You used to be able to embed HTML in the comments section of submitted levels back when there was a comment section in the first place
-Wario from the old forum was the first user who I saw demonstrate that in February 2009 on some level review he posted
-SMFE people I think were the only ones who knew for a while that you could embed HTML in profiles. Javascript embedding for sure was allowed cause visiting someperson100's profile led to a window pop-up that he made. So all sorts of unsafe shit could've been run without you knowing...

-Eventually some p-g member named Yoshi was found to have autoplaying music on their profile in May or late April
-I vaguely recall kaze and SpamEater (went by Lord Spammy later on) were trying to figure out how that worked, kaze eventually figured it out and told us IIRC
-Suddenly geocities-tier profiles start popping up with autoplaying music and shit. As far as I can tell, very few used xat (lol)

-people eventually figure out you could spam autoplaying music in the review comments thanks to HTML being allowed
-level pages become a shitshow of rawest forest, family guy, and whatever shit playing at the same time
-Pouetpu like a week later bans this finally; disables HTML/JS being allowed in the comments

Now HTML funnies aside, some more info on levels and level-makers:
-marioplayer789 was actually marioplayer123 on p-g. I distinctly remembered he started out handing out 10/10s like candy to a lot of levels, but writing in his reviews to check out his and give him a good score
-marioplayer123 and I eventually got into a tussle over this, I think a 1/10 rate was involved even, then somehow we became really good friends
-Oh yeah the reason why he always went by marioplayer789 on the forums was cause his marioplayer123 account got "hacked" or some shit
-I THINK he ended up getting banned due to mass-fake rating or mass-flaming after getting "hacked"
-I'm like 99% sure it was frenchfrieman

-Rollin Barrel was a user who always gave me the impression he was a narcissist
-His profile page at the time talked about some "Rollin Barrel Game Console" that you could sign up for or something obtuse like that
-Seriously read this shit, taken from his profile:
Rollin Barrel wrote:
COPYRIGHTS
Everything below this point (exept for the counters) is Copyright (C) 2005-2009 Rollin Barrel.If you should be intrested in using anything on our account to put on yours, you should have to confront us first for permission at: RollinBarrel@Aol.com.

-Regardless he was pretty popular I remember

-Pouetpu DID at some point in may 2009 open up a forum that was like the old forum, even used subsilver2 theme
-Came with a shoutbox and several forum sections
-Eventually shut it down a couple weeks later cause SMFE peeps tried to recruit from there

-A lot of this honestly is fairly boring until you get to june which is where the joker000/JamalsJeffreys shit started appearing
-I remember redstar, danichu2009 (danman/oxorsid or whatever), ima12yearoldgirl, antonio24 getting involved, some as flamers, others as bystanders
-said it before and redstar mentioned it but we're certain jamaljeffreys was horiatu botez
-speaking of HB the only reason why he got popular on p-g was cause he stole Droppe's levels LOL
-nobody figured it out he wasn't the author until he posted on SMFE months later and got banned for it
-JamalsJeffrys profile is here: http://www.pouetpu-games.com/index.php? ... =6&id=5209 His profile quote:
Quote:
<h1>All fake raters and spammers fucked me up. NOW I FUCK YOU UP MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!

FUCK POUETPU!</h1>

-I vaguely remember more text saying stuff like "I FUCKED YOUR MOM WHILE FILMING MYSELF LICKING HER PUSSY!!!!"
but it either got removed somehow or it was on joker000's profile, which doesn't have the text anymore
-Redstar here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qrk ... ln_wo/edit says that jamaljeffrys and joker000 were separate attacks
-It's been too long and my memory has gotten fuzzy so I'm not sure if that timeline is exactly right
-I DO know that Horatiu B (not the Horatiu Botez account) was created after jamalsjeffrys and he was fine a while,
until he started getting all depressed and shit in the level comments
-I definitely remember ima12yearoldgirl was involved somehow trying to cheer him up (proof: see horatiu B's profile and it'll have her in his favorite maker's list)
and Horatiu B was getting all emo and shit, his profile at one point had text that was like "LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm not feeling well right now" and it had some animated sad smiley face
-Eventually Horatiu B gets banned for reasons I can't remember and neither can redstar

I'll write more when I'm less lazy feeling atm
(watch this take me like 3 years)

This is PieHunter, former Level Mover, Moderator, Level Rater Admin, Great User, and Co-Admin signing off for the last time.

Haha, yeah right! P.s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUj_XJ9 ... re=related <-I. CAN. NOT. STOP. LAUGHING.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:36 am 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

lol pie you posted that on my birthday

happy birthday REDSTAR i hope you come back and find the smfe discord server, or just join seth's on the front page, we miss u

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:21 pm 
Koopa
Koopa
Progress to next rank:
75%

Coins:

redstar come back

♪ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ sᴏɴɢ ♫

My art twitter!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:25 pm 
Progress to next rank:
70%

Coins:

glitchblaster555 wrote:
redstar come back

Please don't double post. I would hate to have to report you.

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Put this on your signature if you're one of the 4% who will stand up for God.